Twin Kids Beds at Affordable Prices from Rent-A-Center
It seems like yesterday they were sleeping in their crib. But after so many growth spurts, it’s finally time to upgrade to something a little bigger for your little one. Or maybe they’re just a little too old for that race car bed they begged you for so long ago. Whatever the case may be, when you’re looking to rent-to-own a new Twin kid bed, Rent-A-Center is your go-to destination. With so many Twin kids beds in stock, you’re sure to find the one that fits your kids and their room perfectly. Start Your Order
Have you found the perfect Twin kid bed, but you’re worried about getting it home? Let’s face it. We don’t all have a friend with a truck. Luckily, Rent-A-Center will deliver your kid’s new Twin bed straight to your door! You can even get same-day delivery** depending on when you purchase. Take the stress out of furniture shopping for your kids and own that new Twin kids bed today!
5 Signs It’s Time to Upgrade Your Kid’s Bed
1. The Old Bed Is Too Small: If their feet come close to or hang off the end of the bed when they lay flat, it’s time for a bigger bed. Chances are, they aren’t done growing. So, they’ll definitely need something to continue growing into.
2. The Old Bed Creaks: If the bed creaks when they move, it’s time for a new bed. A creaky bed is a nuisance. But more than that, it can wake them up everytime they roll over. Save yourself from having to read that bedtime story again and get a new bed.
3. The Old Bed Has Cracks in the Frame: Check to see if there are any cracks to the bed frame. A cracked or broken bed frame is an accident waiting to happen. It’s also a good idea to check the box spring. Since most box springs are made out of a wooden frame, they can wear down and crack, which can create sinkholes in your kid’s mattress.
4. The Old Mattress Is Misshapen: If there’s a permanent indent of your child’s outline on the mattress, it’s time for a new one. Likewise, if your kid complains about being tired all the time, they might not be getting good enough sleep and the mattress might be to blame. Give it a test run yourself. If it’s uncomfortable for you, it’s probably uncomfortable for them.
5. You're Redecorating: If your kid’s room simply needs a refresh, a new bed is a great place to start. After all, it’s practically the focal point in any room. Starting with a new Twin kid bed can certainly liven up your kid’s room. Look into a complete furniture set to truly complete the ensemble.
Shop Twin Kids Beds Today
Whether you want more storage space underneath, a bed with drawers, or one that your child won’t complain about a year from now, head to Rent-A-Center to find the perfect Twin kid bed that you’ve been looking for. We’re proud to stock high-quality kids beds that will last. So, if you’re looking for a new Twin kid bed that will still be there after they’ve moved out, then check our inventory. Take it home yourself or have it delivered to you. Either way, we make owning a new Twin kid bed affordable and easy!