Should You Get a New 16 cu. ft. Freezer?
A freezer is usually attached to the refrigerator. Conventional freezers offer a max of about seven to nine cubic feet of storage. A few pounds of meat, veggies, and an ice tray practically fill it up! With a stand-alone 16 cu. ft. freezer, though, you can take your food storage and meal prepping up a few notches, all while slashing your food budget.
Take home a stand-alone 16 cu. ft. freezer and you can:
- Preserve your produce when they’re in-season and less expensive.
- Preserve your catch of the day.
- Buy your food in bulk and freeze it.
- Meal prep for you and your family ahead of a busy week.
Signs It’s Time to Get a New Freezer
A new 16 cu. ft. freezer can redefine how you and your family think about food preparation and storage. It might be time to buy a new freezer or begin shopping for your very first one at Rent-A-Center if:
- Food comes tumbling out of your current freezer every time you open it. How frustrating!
- Your fresh produce spoils quickly, and you have to make multiple grocery stops throughout the week.
- You enjoy gardening, fishing, or hunting, but you always find yourself getting rid of surplus food due to a lack of storage space.
- You enjoy buying food in bulk and have a natural talent for finding the best deals around town!
Affordable 16 cu. ft. Freezers at Rent-A-Center
You’ll truly enjoy shopping for appliances for your kitchen at Rent-A-Center, more specifically, 16 cu. ft. freezers. Our associates will walk you through the benefits of every brand, size, and style so that you can select a freezer that meets your needs.
We have the 16 cu. ft. freezer you want at a price that fits your budget. And remember! Free set-up and same-day delivery** on every appliance is included, especially on your new 16 cu. ft. freezer! We'll set up your freezer exactly where you want it, whether it’s your basement, garage, or kitchen. Visit your local Rent-A-Center to shop our selection of top-of-the-line freezers today!