Is a Stand-Alone Freezer Right for You?
A freezer is usually attached to the refrigerator. The average freezer offers between seven and nine cubic feet of storage space. A few frozen pizzas and a tray of ice practically fill it up! With a stand-alone freezer, though, you can take your cooking and food storage to the next level, all while slashing your food budget.
Bring home a stand-alone freezer and you can:
- Preserve fruits and veggies when they're cheaper and in-season.
- Preserve fish or game from hunting.
- Buy meat, bread, cheese, and coffee in bulk and freeze it.
- Make freezer meals ahead of time for busy weeknights.
- Signs It's Time to Shop for Freezers
A new freezer might change the way you and your family think about food preparation and storage. It might be time to get a new freezer or start shopping for your first standalone freezer at Rent-A-Center if:
- Something falls out of your current freezer every time you open the door. Now that’s annoying.
- You have to visit the grocery store multiple times a week to stock up on items.
- You hunt, fish, or garden, and often find yourself giving away extra food because you have nowhere to put it.
- You love buying food in bulk and have a knack for sniffing out the best savings in town!
Browse Freezers for Sale at Rent-A-Center
You'll love shopping for kitchen appliances at Rent-A-Center, especially freezers. Our associates will walk you through the benefits of each style, brand, and size so that you can choose the best freezer for your needs.
Rent-A-Center has the freezer you want at a price you'll like. And don't forget! Delivery and set-up of any of our appliances is included, and that goes for freezers, too. We'll set up your freezer exactly where you want in, whether that's in your kitchen, basement, garage, or man cave. Visit your nearest Rent-A-Center to shop our selection of top-of-the-line freezers today!