Is a Stand-Alone Chest Freezer Right for You?
Freezers are usually connected to the refrigerator. Conventional freezers offer about seven to nine cubic feet of storage. A few frozen pizzas and an ice tray practically fill it up! But with our stand-alone Chest freezers, you can bring your cooking and storage space up a few notches, all while cutting down on food costs.
Bring home a stand-alone freezer and you can:
- Preserve your favorite produce when they’re in-season and less pricey.
- Preserve fish or game from hunting.
- Bulk buy and freeze your favorite cheeses, meats, coffees, and breads.
- Meal prep for you and your family ahead of a busy week.
Signs It's Time to Shop for Freezers
A new Chest freezer can redefine how you and your family think about food preparation and storage. It could be time to buy a new freezer or start shopping for your first standalone freezer at Rent-A-Center if:
- Every time you open the door to your old freezer, food topples to the ground. How irritating!
- You have to replenish the food in your freezer multiple times a week.
- You hunt, fish, or garden, and often find yourself giving away extra food because you have nowhere to put it.
- You prefer buying food in bulk and enjoy finding the best deals!
Purchase Chest Freezers at Rent-A-Center
You’ll truly enjoy shopping for appliances for your kitchen at Rent-A-Center, including our Chest freezers. Our associates will help you better understand the features and benefits of each style, brand, and size so that you can pick out the best freezer for you and your family.
Rent-A-Center has the Chest freezer you need at a price you'll like. Don’t forget! Delivery and set-up of any of our appliances is included, and that goes for Chest freezers, too. We'll set up your freezer exactly where you want it, even if that’s in your garage, kitchen, she-shed, or man-cave. Come to your local Rent-A-Center to shop our selection of top-of-the-line freezers today!