Are Stand-Alone 9 cu. ft. Freezers for You?
Freezers are usually connected to the refrigerator. Traditional freezers offer a max of about seven to nine cubic feet of storage space. A few frozen pizzas and a pint of ice cream essentially fill it up! Fortunately, with a stand-alone 9 cu. ft. freezer, you can take your food storage and meal prepping to the next level, all while slashing your food budget.
Take home a stand-alone 9 cu. ft. freezer and you can:
- Preserve fruits and veggies when they're cheaper and in-season.
- Preserve your catch of the day.
- Buy meat, bread, cheese, and coffee in bulk and freeze it.
- Prepare frozen meals ahead of your family’s hectic workweek.
Signs It’s Time to Get a New Freezer
A new freezer might change the way you approach food preparation and storage. It might be time to buy a new freezer or begin shopping for your very first one at Rent-A-Center if:
- Food comes tumbling out of your current freezer every time you open it. How frustrating!
- You have to replenish the food in your freezer multiple times a week.
- You hunt, fish, or garden, and often find yourself giving away extra food because you have nowhere to put it.
- You prefer buying food in bulk and enjoy finding the best deals!
Purchase 9 cu. ft. Freezers at Rent-A-Center
You'll love shopping for kitchen appliances at Rent-A-Center, more specifically, 9 cu. ft. freezers. Our associates will walk you through the benefits of every brand, size, and style so that you can pick out the best freezer for you and your family.
We have the 9 cu. ft. freezer you want at a price you'll like. And remember! Free same-day delivery** and set-up on all of our appliances are included, especially on your new 9 cu. ft. freezer! We will even set-up your freezer in your room of your choice, whether it’s your basement, garage, or kitchen. Visit your local Rent-A-Center and shop our high-quality freezers today!