Is a Stand-Alone Upright Freezer Right for You?
A freezer is usually attached to the refrigerator. The average freezer offers a max of about seven to nine cubic feet of storage space. A few TV dinners and a tray of ice essentially fill it up! With a stand-alone Upright freezer, though, you can bring your cooking and storage space to the next level, all while slashing your food budget.
With a stand-alone Upright freezer, you can:
- Preserve fruits and veggies when they're cheaper and in-season.
- Preserve your meat from fishing and hunting.
- Bulk buy and freeze your favorite cheeses, meats, coffees, and breads.
- Meal prep for you and your family ahead of a busy week.
Indications That You Need a New Freezer
A new Upright freezer could change the way you and your family think about food preparation and storage. It may be time to buy a new freezer or shop at Rent-A-Center for your very first stand-alone freezer if:
- Something falls out of your current freezer every time you open the door. Now that’s annoying.
- You have to replenish the food in your freezer multiple times a week.
- You enjoy gardening, fishing, or hunting, but you always find yourself getting rid of surplus food due to a lack of storage space.
- You prefer buying food in bulk and enjoy finding the best deals!
Purchase Upright Freezers at Rent-A-Center
You'll love shopping for kitchen appliances at Rent-A-Center, including our Upright freezers. Our friendly associates will show you the advantages of each style, brand, and size so that you can select a freezer that meets your needs.
Rent-A-Center has the Upright freezer you need at a price that fits your budget. And remember! Free set-up and same-day delivery** on every appliance is included, even your new Upright freezer! We will even set-up your freezer in your room of your choice, whether it’s your basement, garage, or kitchen. Visit your nearest Rent-A-Center and shop our collection of top-grade freezers today!