Should You Get a New Amana Freezer?
Freezers are usually connected to the refrigerator. The average freezer offers a max of about seven to nine cubic feet in storage space. A few pounds of meat, veggies, and a tray of ice practically fill it up! With a stand-alone Amana freezer, though, you can take your food storage and meal prepping up a few notches, all while slashing your food budget.
Take home a stand-alone Amana freezer and you can:
- Preserve fruits and veggies when they're cheaper and in-season.
- Preserve your catch of the day.
- Bulk buy and freeze your favorite cheeses, meats, coffees, and breads.
- Make freezer meals ahead of time for busy weeknights.
Indications That You Need a New Freezer
A new Amana freezer could change the way you and your family think about food preparation and storage. It might be time to bring home a new freezer or start shopping for your first standalone freezer at Rent-A-Center if:
- Every time you open the door to your old freezer, food topples to the ground. How irritating!
- Your fresh produce spoils quickly, and you have to make multiple grocery stops throughout the week.
- You hunt, fish, or garden, and often find yourself giving away extra food because you have nowhere to put it.
- You prefer buying food in bulk and enjoy finding the best deals!
Affordable Amana Freezers at Rent-A-Center
You'll love shopping for kitchen appliances at Rent-A-Center, including our Amana freezers. Our associates will walk you through the benefits of every single type, brand, and style so that you can select a freezer that meets your needs.
Rent-A-Center has the Amana freezer you need at a price you’ll love. And don't forget! Free set-up and same-day delivery** on every appliance is included, even your new Amana freezer! We’ll even place your freezer in any room you choose, whether it’s your basement, garage, or kitchen. Come to your local Rent-A-Center and shop our high-quality freezers today!